You may encounter ‘out of memory’ error when Firefox is running for a long time on your windows. Due to such type of error, you may not able to download any PDF file and may get infuriated. To Fix Mozilla Out Of Memory Error, you only require to make conversation with dexterous techies as only they have the solution of your query.
As it is known to everyone that Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers on the market. However, Firefox has its issues and many of the users has reported that Firefox uses too much memory on Windows PC. If you Update Mozilla Firefox, then you will get some memory space on your browser and can frequently use and download the files whatever you want.
Solutions to Fix Mozilla Out Of Memory Error
Here is the steps that you should follow if you are really looking for the assistance to make space in your memory:
Update Firefox to the Latest Version:
If you are having memory issues in Firefox, be sure that you are using the latest version. Well! Checking for updates in Firefox is rather simple and you can do it by following the below steps:
- Click on the “Menu” button from the top-right corner and then click the question mark icon at the bottom
- Now, click “About Firefox” from the menu
- After doing this, a new window will appear and then check if Firefox is up to date
- After updating Firefox to the latest version, check if memory issues still persist
If really you are persisting the same error, then follow the next solution mention below:
Start Firefox in Safe Mode:
Memory usage problems in Firefox may occur due to third-party extensions and in order to exterminate the problem, it’s recommended you to start Firefox in Safe Mode. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Click on the “Menu” icon from the top-right corner
- Hit on ‘question mark’ icon and then select “Restart with Add-ons Disabled”
- When the confirmation message appears, click on “Start in Safe Mode”
Related Blog: How to Fix Mozilla Firefox Error 522?
Avail Blue-Chip Service For Instant Support
In case such an above two steps are not sufficient to make understand on your own, then don’t feel helpless as we have technical engineers who will let you know properly. What you only have to do is to give a ring at +1-888-593-4845 Mozilla Firefox Tech Support Number. After doing such thing, you will be in touch with tech-savvy person and they will guide you all the possible steps at an ease.