Google Chrome is a very popular web browser. It comes with some notable features like upgraded tabs, incognito browsing, etc. Due to this, it has become the users’ first preference. But being an software, it shows some technical glitches like other web browsers. Frozen tab or Windows is one such glitch which most of the users encounter while using Google Chrome. Reset Google Chrome is the key to resolve the issue. This article contains detailed information about it.
How to Reset Google Chrome?
Reset Google Chrome Settings shows flaws due to various reasons which restrict you from accessing any websites. Some of the common reasons which usually occurs while using Google Chrome.
Frozen Tab Or Window – After using Google Chrome for some days, you might notice that your Windows will respond slowly to the output device. It happens if you have any third-party software or applications installed in your device. Due to which the files of Chrome get conflicted with the files of that third-party apps and in results your chrome will not work properly.
Crashing Of Google Chrome – If any malicious software present in your device, then your Google Chrome crashes, even fails to load web pages. And you won’t be able to access any web page.
DNS Server Not Responding- If you this browser for accessing any website and it does not work properly, then DNS server also not be able to convert the web address into your computer IP address.
How To Reset Google Chrome – Easy Hacks
- Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome, by clicking on the icon of Google Chrome which you will get in the taskbar.
- After that, tap on Chrome’s main menu button which you will get in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Now, a drop-down menu will pop-up. From there, select Settings. Basically, this will display the Chrome Settings in a new tab or window depending on the configuration.
- On scrolling down, you will get an option named Show Advanced Settings. On clicking that option Chrome’s Advanced Settings should now be displayed.
- Again scroll, till you get the option Reset Settings.
- Now, click on the Reset Settings button. A confirmation dialogue will pop up in the display which will describe the components that will be restored to their default state.
If you perform the above steps, you will able to Google Chrome Reset.
Problems Regarding Reset Google Chrome
After resetting Google Chrome you may encounter this problem or during the resetting.
- The home page button on Chrome’s toolbar can be hidden.
- Any custom homepage URLs will be erased.
- Removal of custom startup tabs
- Browsing history, cookies, cache, and other website data will be deleted.
Related Post:- Easy Way to Fix Chrome Keeps Crashing
Dial Google Chrome Support Number +1-800-712-0806 for Help
Are you looking for Google Chrome Support Then, end your search with us, as we provide top-notch solutions for all major and minor issues regarding Google Chrome. The solutions in this article are all expert-approved and will ideally help you to fix the issue in no time. But, if the issue still persists, then without further delay, give us a call at our customer care number. Our experts will respond to your queries in no time. Also, you can write a mail regarding the issues you have encountered and send it to our official email ID.