Broadband users usually face a countless number of network errors on a regular basis, and once in a while, the users confront issues “There is no internet connection” error screen in Google Chrome while accessing their Chrome browser. The error page you see when Google Chrome cannot get to the internet does really feature a small graphic of a Tyrannosaurus rex that infrequently blinks. However, with a slight help from you, the little dinosaur can do much more in your browser window. So, if you are constantly getting the same problem and your chrome says “There is no internet connection” error screen in Google Chrome, but you can use your other browsers. Then don’t worry about it, here the blog will guide you on how to get rid the situation or to Fix There is No Internet Connection Chrome Error easily.
Solutions to Fix There is No Internet Connection Chrome Error | Dial +1-800-297-9984 Toll-Free
Solution 1:- Check Internet Connection
The first easy thing that you will need to do when encountering this error is to check out your Internet connection. Many times, the internet connection stops suddenly or not works properly. Because this is a computer error, you should try a different Internet-able device. The idea is that you should grab a different device and try to connect to the same Internet network. Then you should try a different Internet-able device. The idea is that you should grab a different device and try to connect to the same Internet network.
So avail a tablet or smartphone and see if you can get on the Internet. If you still cannot, this means that the problem is with the Internet connection itself and not with your computer.
You can try the next solution to fix the issue.
Solution 2:- Modify/Change Setting BY Command Prompt
- You should try to change some setting in your browser
- Follow these steps:-
- Press “Windows key+R key” together to open command prompt,
- Then type cmd in this box and click on OK.
- Open CMD (command prompt) Admin and RUN below command one by one
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /all
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh int ip set dns
- netsh winsock reset
Now you should try to restart your computer.
Solution 3:- Reset the Browser’s Settings
If the above steps doesn’t work, then you should try to reset the browser’s settings.
Follow the steps to do this task:-
- Go to Google Chrome “Settings”.
- Then tap the “Advanced” option.
- Choose “Reset’ option.
- Then try to load any site in incognito window.
Solution 4:- Clear Browsing Data & Deleting Cookies
You should try to delete cookies to solve the issue.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click “More Tools “, then hit on “Clear Browsing Data”.
- In the ‘Clear browsing data’ box, select the tickboxes for “Cookies and other site data “and “Cached images and files”.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose “beginning of time” to delete everything.
- Hit on “Clear browsing data”.
Solution 5:- Checked For the Proxy Server
You should try to proxy server setting to actually find the reason for your internet connection error. Try to disable proxy for Chrome on Windows for some time and then enable it.
- Click on the “Chrome Menu” in the browser toolbar.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “Advanced” option.
- In the “System” section, click “Open proxy settings”. This will open the “Internet Properties window”.
- Under “Local Area Network (LAN) settings”, click on LAN setting.
- Under “Automatic configuration”, check the settings like “Automatically detect settings”. Also, make sure Use a proxy server for your LAN is checked too.
- Click “OK”, and then “OK” button.
I hope all the above solutions will help you to fix this issue.
Related blog: How to Stop Pop-Ups in Google Chrome?
Call Now at Google Chrome Customer Number for Immediate Help | Dial +1-800-297-9984 Toll-Free
You can contact at Google Chrome Support Number +1-800-297-9984 anytime and get immediate online help by connecting with the best qualified and certified team of Google chrome customer support team. The professionals are available 24×7 hours for your help, as they will hear your any kind of Google Chrome related problems & will revert with the best possible solutions & finest answers to the same within a short span of time. Hence, contact with proficient technicians to further Google Chrome queries.