The Chrome NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID Error is a simple warning message for users but it’s not an actual error message of Chrome browser. As per as Chrome Browser Support study is concerned. This type of error message occurs while browsing a Chrome website without any trusted SSL certificate. So, at the time when browser is incapable to match the certificate which describes the time of your browser may be the ultimate cause of this error.
Even one can come across with this issue due to any unauthorised access by intruders. This reason on the other hand may denote a message known as “your connection is not private” and also the ‘err_cert_authority_invalid’ warning will be shown to you. But don’t worry, just following the bellow methods and easily Fix Chrome NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID Error right now.
Steps to Fix Chrome NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID Error | Dial +1-800-297-9984 Toll-Free
Step 1: Check the “prevent warning” message
- Open up the Google Chrome browser and then simply type the “chrome://flags” message by hitting the” Enter” button
- Now users are advised to scroll down the entire new page and find out the option known as “Remember decisions to proceed through SSL errors for a specified length of time” in the desired section.
- Then you need to select any of the option from the drop down menu of the section which will appear in the screen. The drop down menu will contain the time period to prevent the SSL certificate warning message for a fixed time period.
- Finally just close the page and then refresh the browser.
Step 2: Continue to Proceed
- Continue to proceed to Google Chrome Browser New Version
- Get access to the warning massage page and click on the “Advanced” option which is situated in the left corner.
- Next, your error page will expand
- Click on the “Proceed to site (unsafe)” button.
- Finally users can get access to your website.
Continue to get access to the Google chrome Browser Old Version:
- Go to error page and then click on the “Proceed anyway” button.
- After you have clicked on the “Proceed anyway” message, you will be able to see another error known as “This Connection is Untrusted” page opened.
- Finally if users wish to continue to access the desire page, then simply click on the “Add Exception” button ‘
- Finally, get exit by simply click on the “Get me out of here” button.
Come and explore our Google Chrome Support Number helping hand to easily overcome with all your Chrome browser issues.