Can’t Delete Safari History On iPhone 6 some users have reported repeated experience in encountering issues with their Safari browser. Users have further tried to erase their searched Safari history but, it appears to be grayed out. Deleting via Settings process too does not seems to be working out on the iPhone. Continue reading
For Quick Assistance, Call our Browser Technical Support Number @ :
The mobile Safari mobile browser has been updated long back with thousands of new working amenities included in it while allowing users to work in its private browsing mode. Turning private browsing on will leave a user’s device avoid storing browsing history, cookies, and caches. This blog is well described by a professional team of Safari Browser Technical Support section who will walk you through an easy process to enable the new private browsing mode on user’s iPhone, iPad, as well on iPod touch devices.
Below are given three methods described to take a step ahead in enabling private browsing mode
Method by using iOS 8 operating system as per as guided by Safari Browser Customer Support team:
- Open the Safari browser initially.
- Next, a user is supposed to click right at the bottom right icon which appears with two overlaid squares.
- Tap on the “Private” option which is located right at the bottom left corner.
- Finally tap on the “Done” to complete the process.
Method 2 is described by using iOS 7 device:
- Open the “Safari” browser.
- Clicking on the “Bookmark” icon which will appear straight at the bottom side with a picture of an open book.
- Next, simply click on the word “Private” which is located in the bottom left corner.
- A user is supposed to specify whether or not they are willing to keep all the current tabs open for the purpose of private browsing task?
- Click on the “Done” button located at the top right corner and continue browsing the sites which you want to.
- You are now completely in Private Browsing mode.
Method 3 is described by using iOS6 device and its previous versions
- Tap on the “Settings” app from the device’s home screen.
- Next, tap on the “Safari” browser directly within the settings app.
- A user is required to use the toggle switch just next to the “Private Browsing” mode to easily switch it to the “ON” setting option.
Why to approach us?
We work by re-imaging the growth of tech support industry by leveling up the business into higher level while bringing our customers closer. Our SAFARI CUSTOMER SUPPORT services follow the concept of anytime-anywhere approach based on deep mutual understanding between our technicians and customers to experience world class support services. We are focused towards delivering customized customer centric solutions through integrated approach. Our customer support department offers support via phone, chat, and email.
Our services are based on the state-of-the-art quality approach. We deliver our optimized services across the world with highly distinctive solutions that optimally blend cultural affinity and cost effective solutions across the entire customer management life cycle.