Are you searching solutions for how to Fix Mozilla Firefox Can’t Connect to Server or Internet and you have been unable to connect to the proxy server or even Can’t Connect to Server/Internet, thus it’s an easy solution to solve it? So, when you are facing trouble with the server/Internet and can’t connect with them. Then don’t worry about this worrisome situation. As, many times, users having a problem connecting to a website via their Mozilla Firefox Browser, and they got error messages like Server Not Found. So, here the article all about describes the troubleshooting solutions to solve this error. Also, you can connect with an experienced professional at contacting Mozilla Firefox Tech Support Number to receive the immediate help.
Solutions to Fix Mozilla Firefox Can’t Connect to Server or Internet:-
Solution 1:- Try Another Browser
To begin, try opening a website in another browser (such as Internet Explorer).
If all other browsers cannot load the website, move on to the No browsers can load websites section. If the other browsers can load the website, skip ahead to the Firefox cannot load websites but other browsers can section.
Solution 2:- Ensure & Check Some Important Things
No browsers can load websites: – If neither Firefox nor your other browser can load websites, your problem is not in Firefox so you should seek help from Mozilla customer support professionals.
Also, you should also check the following:-
- First, confirm your modem and/or router are both on and are not indicating errors.
- If you are using a wireless connection, then make sure that you are connected to the right access point.
- Ensure your Internet security software (including firewalls, antivirus programs, anti-spyware programs, and more) is not blocking connections to the Internet.
- If you use a proxy server, make sure that the proxy server can connect to the Internet.
Solution 3:- Updated Firefox
You should try to update your Mozilla Firefox to the latest version. An outdated or corrupted version will show you an error frequently.
Solution 4:- Remove Firefox from Your Program’s List
If you were able to load websites until you updated Firefox, your Internet security software (including firewalls, antivirus programs, anti-spyware programs, and more) is likely preventing Firefox from connecting to the Internet. Some Internet security programs can block Internet access even when they are in a “disabled” state.
In general, you should remove Firefox from your program’s list of trusted or recognized programs, then add it back.
Solution 5:- Check Proxy Server-Verify Firefox Connection settings
If you connect to the Internet through a proxy server that is having connection problems, you will not be able to load websites. To check your connection settings in Firefox, follow these steps:-
- Click the menu button and choose “Options”.
- Choose the “General” panel.
- Scroll down to “Network Proxy” and then hit on “Settings” option.
- Then change your proxy settings:
- If you don’t connect to the Internet through a proxy (or don’t know whether you connect through a proxy), choose “No Proxy”.
- If you connect to the Internet through a proxy, compare Firefox’s settings to another browser’s.
- Click “OK” button to close the “Connection Settings” window.
- Close the “about:preferences page”. Any changes that you have made will automatically be saved.
Solution 6:- Disable DNS Prefetching
DNS Prefetching is a technique Firefox uses to speed up loading new websites. To disable DNS Prefetching follow these steps:-
- In the address bar, type “about:config” and then press “Enter” key.
- The about:config “This might void your warranty!” warning page may appear. Click ”I accept the risk” to continue to the about:config page.
- Right-click in the list of preferences, select “New” option and then choose “Boolean” option.
- In the Enter, the preference name field, enter “network.dns.disablePrefetch” and then click “OK” button.
- Select “true” value when prompted to set the value and click “OK” button.
Solution 7:- Clear Cookies and Cache & Check for Malware
You should try to clear your cookies and cache.
If clearing your cookies and cache did not enable you to load the websites that did not work in Firefox, you should check your computer for malware. Certain types of malware are known to target Firefox and can prevent it from loading various websites. Then you have an antivirus or Internet security program, update its detections database and do a full scan of your system.
After performing the solutions, surely problem will fix.
If you still have problems, then you should contact with our Mozilla Firefox Customer Support team to take instant help.
Dial Mozilla Firefox Customer Care Number To Get Instant Help:-
You can simply dial Mozilla Firefox Customer Service Phone Number, Dial +1-800-297-9984 which is a toll-free and available 24×7 day to assist. A team of well-experienced and certified technicians is always ready to aid. The techies will give you simple guidance and troubleshoot solutions to fix Mozilla Firefox problems. It assure you will grab the best possible solutions & reliable support to fix all kinds of Mozilla Firefox technical errors or issues. Hence, connect with the experts now, and acquire instantaneous help for Mozilla Firefox queries.