It’s a no surprise to everybody, to that encountering the technical issues or errors while using the Internet Explorer Browser. Many numbers of users have reported sudden crashes and ‘Internet Explorer has stopped working’ error. You may also encounter the problem when using the Internet Explorer. The main causes happen to the occurrence of this error due to faulty .dll files intruding the iexplore.exe file. The dilemma of Internet Explorer has always been its dependency on .dll files. So, it very important for you to immediately fix the error if you are facing the same. Then don’t worry about anything. Here, the blog will guide you very simple steps to fix Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working and Crashing in Windows 8, Windows 7 Then you just need to follow the below solutions or steps to simply resolve it.
Solutions To Fix Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working and Crashing in Windows 8, Windows 7 | Dial +1-800-712-0806 Toll-Free
Solution 1:- Restart the Internet Explorer
First of all, you are required to restart the internet explorer to fix internet explorer crashing and Internet Explorer has stopped working’ error in Windows 8 or 7.
- First, launch Internet Explorer on your PC.
- Go to “Tools” Menu.
- Next, click on the “Internet Options” and then hit on the “Advanced” Tab.
- Click on the “Reset” Button.
- Now check “Delete Personal Settings“. Again hit the “Reset” Button.
Solution 2:- Finding and Deleting the Faulty .dll File
If the above solutions didn’t work, then you simply have to manually find and wipe off that faulty .dll which is doing all the damage and causing Internet Explorer to stop working.
To do this task, follow these steps:-
- Right Click on “My Computer” (This PC) and then hit on the “Manage”.
- Now choose and expand “Event Viewer”.
- Hit the Expand “Windows Logs”.
- Under Windows Logs, Click on ‘Application’.
- Next, you will see a long list of logs on the right side of the screen.
- Now try to locate an error with Red Cross over it which is caused by .dll and iexplorer.exe.
- Locate and search to find the exact related error based on time.
- If you find the error, the name of the .dll will also be mentioned in the logs. Note and remember the name of the file.
- You can either repair or delete this file.
- It’s suggestion for you, to try to boot your computer in the safe mode to delete the .dll file.
Solution 3:-Resetting Security Zone
Often, it seems that the Security zones and time mismatch error could be also caused the Internet Explorer stopped working error. Then you should try to edit the Internet Explorer Security zone by heading over to “Settings” in the Internet options.
To do this task, follow these steps:-
- Click on the “Security” Tab in the Internet properties.
- Then hit on the “Reset all zones to default level” option.
- Then hit the “Ok” button.
Solution 4:- Making HTML5 as Default Player
Sometimes, the Internet Explorer has stopped working error and Internet Explorer crashing problem, may also problems in the video playing or as it might create cause due to the video playing from YouTube. We all understand that IE sucks with Flash and Adobe, then it is an important to update to the HTML5 player for default. Really, it’s the best solution to solve the error.
Here’s how to update it.
- Go to the HTML5 sign up page.
- Then you will see ‘Request the HTML5’ player, at the bottom of this page.
- Hit the player button and you will make this player as the default player in IE.
- Ensure that you have IE 11 and above for a smooth experience.
All the above-mentioned solutions are the best ways, to fix Internet Explorer has stopped working Windows 8, Windows 7 problem.
Related Blog: How to fix Firefox is not responding error?
Moreover, you can also consult with Internet Explorer Customer Service team to obtain more help to solve the error.
Dial Internet Explorer Customer Support Phone Number To Connect With Technicians Now
Contact at Internet Explorer Support +1-800-712-0806, which is a toll-free and available 24×7 day and night for your assist. By dialing this toll-free number, you can easily connect with the team of knowledgeable and skilled technicians, who can give you efficient and effective services to fix this Internet Explorer issues. The highly trained techies will give you the optimized answers to get fixed your Internet Explorer issues in a less time. Hence, get in touch with the proficient experts now, and obtain immediate help for Internet Explorer difficulties.